[Terrapreta] Why Bother?

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Mon Apr 21 10:56:58 CDT 2008

Dear Lou

OK! Lets run a test...

lou gold wrote:
> They can do it here AND get other information as well.

Could someone on the Terra Preta List please tell me how to make TP for
my garden?

> What a boon to move from the exclusivity of either/or to the
> inclusiveness of both/and.
>
> Perhaps, you forget that we are trying to build a worldwide network of
> many people who have many concerns?
There are so many wonderfully interesting issues to attract interest!
With great difficulty, I am trying to focus on figuring out how to make
TP work best in the soil, in this day and age. You have a much broader
interest area. Perhaps Bioenergy should set up a new list "The Many
Concerns List" where those more interested in "the big picture" rather
than details, could associate with like minded people?

Best wishes,

Kevin