[Terrapreta] Why Bother?

Kurt Treutlein rukurt at westnet.com.au
Mon Apr 21 11:24:09 CDT 2008

Kevin Chisholm wrote:
> Dear Lou
>
> OK! Lets run a test...
>
> lou gold wrote:
>> They can do it here AND get other information as well.
>
> Could someone on the Terra Preta List please tell me how to make TP
> for my garden?

Do you want it served up all neat and tidy with plans and diagrams that
any twit could follow?? Maybe a kit of parts, or a ready to go unit in a
box that requires no effort on your part? Perhaps with a bag of wood
chips to process? Or maybe just a bag of charcoal?

Or are you prepared to learn something about TP and the many different
views and ways and means that might be involved?

If the latter, dig through the archives of this list. If the former,
sorry mate this is for Do It Your Selfers.

Kurt