[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

Robert Klein arclein at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 02:28:36 CDT 2008

And how is that determined?  That wood would be mixed into the blend is a given.  That it is the dominant source seems extremely unlikely if only because of the apparent dominance of finely powdered charcoal.  And wood charcoal would more naturally be used for fuel as happens today worldwide.

I would like to see any reports that claim this to review the analytic procedures(if any - scientists jump to conclusions also)