[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Fri Apr 25 15:08:01 CDT 2008

You got it Lou!

When someone starts telling me that it's all out of our hands and ability to
affect, I throw up my hands. We're not going to change solar cycles. But we
do have it within our means to be less potentially disruptive here on earth.

After we've done what we can do, then we take our chances, as all species
did during the previous 5 (or more) great extinctions on earth.

Mark

  _____