[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

Kurt Treutlein rukurt at westnet.com.au
Sat Apr 26 19:50:05 CDT 2008

Sean K. Barry wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> What are you saying?!  Two sites.  Not even real sites?  Annual
> average global atmospheric temperatures are not measured merely from
> two sites that are in urban areas.  The variation from two sites taken
> in total cannot add any statistically significant variation to the
> mass of data that has been compiled from sensors all over the world,
> operated by diverse people all over the world.  Your posting say
> nothing USEFUL.  Your claims are weak, ill-founded, and always wholly
> or nearly wholly unsupported.  Show me the paper that says 1500+
> qualified, Nobel prize winning scientists, will back up, and agree
> wholly with your assertions?
>
> http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/306/5702/1686
>
> Back it up.  Or, shut up, and make some cooperative contributions to
> this discussion.
>
> Regards,
>
> SKB
Sean,

Knock off the bullying claptrap! He shows a couple of sites that
demonstrate the problem of urbanisations effects on old established
weather stations. The real question is: How many more sites are equally
affected. If you believe that there are only a few and these have little
effect on the overall picture, then kindly  show us a paper that
supports that view.

Kurt
who remembers trying to teach you elementary chemistry, little more than
a year ago.