[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 20:16:58 CDT 2008

Interspaced in Blue.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sean K. Barry
  To: Greg and April
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 16:46
  Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

  Hi Greg,

  You are showing your age with a comment like this.

  You think so?    Just how old do you thing I am?

  There are far more credible scientists using and having used far more credible instruments to make their measurements than you can even dream of knowing about.

  Ok, just how long have accurate and precisce instruments been massed produced so that every podunk town can have accuray and precicion?

  Do you think the world stopped progressing since "The Greatest Generation"?  How arrogant is that?

  Actualy I think you don't know what I'm talking about, and your making some bad assumtions.

  WWII ended 53 years ago, with the development of a simple fission nuclear weapon.  Science and technology "leap-frogged" past that level of development no less than 50 years ago.  I am a scientist and I see more.

  I now know that you don't know what I'm talking about and because of that you did make some bad assumtions.

  Professional scientists who perform carefully replicated experiments done carefully also by their peers are not lazy, sitting inside making shit up types of people.  Insinuating so, says nothing really (your opinion) about the credibility of their work, and much about your respect for people leading other lives than your own.

  Back it up, you doubting Thomas.  Or, shut it up and participate in a cooperative way.

  So to top off, instead getting clarification, you start name calling to hide the fact that you truly don't know what I was talking about.

  Show's real maturity there.

  Next time know all the facts, and you would understand why I said what I did.