[Terrapreta] [Gasification] Catalysts for making Butanol

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 11 13:50:03 CST 2008

Yes, there has been improvement in the Weizmann process, essentially it's
first exposing the "food" to a related bacterium, which is more selective in
it's waste products, and then once that organism is done, it's waste
products are exposed to the Weizmann organism, which gives a better than 90%
return in butanol.

What I am trying to do, is find out what catalysts the industry is using to
produce butanol.

Greg H.