[Terrapreta] Some biochar photos from my latest 90day trial

Robert Flanagan saffechina at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:46:39 CST 2008

See: http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/flanagan90day

Hey Guys,

Just got to 90days of my latest biochar trial and wanted some feedback on
what data you think I should be taking from this trial? We can clean off the
roots and photo as much as possible and do clearly marked side by side
photos. I don't have any funding for this trials so there is a limit on the
depth I can go regarding data collection so I'm really looking for a base
list.

The medium was sterilized subsoil and we used 2Kg soil per tray with three
reps of each treatment (I just took the average of each treatment for the
attached photo).

Kind Regards,

Rob.

Robert Flanagan
Chairman & President
Hangzhou Sustainable Agricultural Food & Fuel Enterprise Co., Ltd.

Skype "saffechina"
Tel:   86-571-881-850-67
Cell:  86-130-189-959-57