[Terrapreta] Critical thinking or lack thereof

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sun Feb 17 12:39:20 CST 2008

Jim

Do we really need to marginalize contemporary scientific thinking with
Cricthton's scientific cherry picking of information that includes
global warming is a non issue?  As a counterpoint it is worthwhile to
look at this 12/13/2004 review of his fiction work and it's
'scientific underpinnings'. Especially interesting since he
interviewed Gavin, this writer , during his preparation for the book.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2004/12/michael-crichtons-state-of-confusion/