[Terrapreta] viable idea?

MMBTUPR at aol.com MMBTUPR at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 04:21:43 CST 2008

          from     Lewis L Smith

As a veteran of Dr. Alexander's "energy cane/energy grass" program, I am
impressed once again that we need to define a variety of alternative inputs [
agrichar #1, agrichar #2 ...   agrichar N ] and begin testing them on 50
square-foot plots with random block design.

Right now we are thrashing around, because everyone has a different idea of
what agrichar is but few people are defining his or her version in replicable
form.

Cordially. ###

Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL
Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)