[Terrapreta] National Biomass Producers Association Demenstrationof Thermochemical Biochar

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 21:05:25 CST 2008

That's not what I'm getting from the article.

The way I understand it they are just making a trailer demonstration unit to show it can be done - no word as to the amount of fuel return, let alone enough that would fuel a farm ( big or small ) or what such a unit would cost.

Would be fairly dumb and useless if it requires a large farm income to make, large farm cellulose output but only returned a small farm fuel supply.

I would be more interested in finding out if it was adaptable to produce butanol instead of ethanol.

Greg H.