[Terrapreta] TP and Global Warming

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:00:10 CST 2008

On 20/02/2008, Kurt Treutlein <rukurt at westnet.com.au> wrote:

> In order for TP to get rid of global warming every ton (and there are a
> multitude) of carbon from fossil fuel that is dug out of the earth EACH
> DAY would have to be buried back in the soil as charcoal EVERY DAY.
>
> Think about it.

Look at the amount of oil we are using
HERE:-
http://dalesdesigns.net/world_clock.htm

Also the population
How much does each new life cost in planetary terms?

The only good thing about this clock is we are producing more bicycles than
cars.

These artworks are food for thought too
http://www.chrisjordan.com/current_set2.php

Especially if you  add the same consumption for Europe and shortly for China
and  India

TP can help slow global warming if it is taken up by every gardener and
farmer on the planet. Especially to if local, non-polluting, energy
producing, pyrolysis is used to produce the char.

TP/char could seriously slow or stop GW .
It is a very much more real and effective way of sequestering GGs than the
popular grass roots, dumb-arsed, turning off city lights for an hour.
When will TP catch people's imagination like that?
The first no-lights day was a mere 12 months ago.
Now it is a world wide movement and a useless "feel-good" gesture at that.
So how do you make it a world wide grass roots cult of TP?
We don't even seem to be able to convince 10,000 people let alone 6 billion.

Probably the species Homo sapiens (sic) is just too stupid to survive and
should go, Hopefully leaving a little of the Planet left for the next
dominant life form.

Michael