[Terrapreta] Lester Brown

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Mon Feb 25 17:53:27 CST 2008

It's pretty hard for most of us to take that pronouncement from Lester Brown
and World Watch with anything more than a wry laugh Doug. I don't think
there is much use wasting any serious time on them as they won't want to
come to any kind of understanding.  They are well past their best before
date.

Better to get on with demonstrating the Terra Preta concept really works as
a soil builder and prepare to forsake civilization.  We certainly won't
reduce CO2 by 80% by 2020 by any means discussed to date.

Duane