[Terrapreta] Leser Brown and charcoal as co2 negative stuff

Folke Günther folke at holon.se
Tue Feb 26 16:32:49 CST 2008

A file has been sent to you via the YouSendIt <http://www.yousendit.com>
File Delivery Service.
Download the file - carbseq-JAK080119.ppt
<http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=MjVtWU
huQVNENlRIRGc9PQ>
Delivered By YouSendIt <http://www.yousendit.com>  - the fast, secure and
reliable File Delivery Service for all documents.

I am also trying to describe the benefits of buried charcoal to counteract
the ‘carbon dioxide cloud’ (see my <http://folkegunther.blogspot.com/>
blog), why I am not the least surprised of the reaction of ignorance on he
issue. I have been around here in Sweden, trying to lift the mental fog, and
have been met with the same surprised scepticism (..if that is so good, why
have nobody done it before?)
However, seen from the other side, Lester Brown is quite right. Diminishing
the carbon dioxide emissions by 80% to 2020 is just about right (to abot 1
Gt/year). But it must be combined with a massive sequestration (to about 2
Gt annually) ,thus creating a net diminishing of the ‘carbon cloud’  by
about 1 Gt per year . For further details, see my blog.
Attaching a ppt- presentation that seems to be rather clarifying. The
drawback is that if takes about one hour to convince a person with it.
FG
---
Folke Günther
Kollegievägen 19
224 73 Lund, Sweden
home/office: +46 46 14 14 29
cell:               0709 710306  skype:  folkegun
Homepage:     http://www.holon.se/folke
blog: http://folkegunther.blogspot.com/

  _____

Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
15797 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/lsv>  idag!