[Terrapreta] Biochar/Pyrolysis Units Out There

Ryan Hottle ry.hottle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:26:33 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the concept of biochar/terra preta.  What I am wondering
about and looking for are actual designs for pyrolysis units.  I've seen
Flanagan's small home stove concept and I've read about using cargo shipping
containers, but I can't seem to find real specifics about how one would go
about creating a small to medium scale pyrolysis unit.  Any info on this
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Darrell Hottle

Ohio Peak Oil Action (OPOA)
Co-Founder, Director
www.ohiopeakoilaction.org

Granville Relocalization and Sustainability Project
www.granvillerelocalization.org

30 N. Rose Blvd.
Akron, OH 44022

(740) 258 8450