[Terrapreta] Fossil fueled based fertilizers

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Sat Jan 12 15:48:15 CST 2008

Sean,

I too was really impressed by Dustin Hughes Grade ten report about four
years ago. Your message prompted me to look around the Internet to see what
he is doing now. I see that when he progressed to Grade 11 though, he got
away ahead of my time.

http://www.innovationcanada.ca/19/en/articles/dustin.html

Duane