[Terrapreta] eprida char - organic?

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon Jan 14 16:19:46 CST 2008

Hi Tom, terrapreta list, ... and David Yarrow,

I'm waiting for David Yarrow to chime in about how much it would cost to put sea minerals into a charcoal mix and what kind of benefits a product like that might have?  And, yes phosphorus from bone meal might be a good value-added mix component.  Maybe we could just specify mix ratios or recipes for charcoal with compost, ABC, minerals, other fertilizers, and microorganism inoculents.