[Terrapreta] eprida char - organic?

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Jan 14 22:38:03 CST 2008

Rich,

An organization of this kind could be productive at home and abroad. As
Bakary Jatta suggests acceptance in developed countries would encourage
acceptance in developing countries. For example, it would be possible to
work with organizations like the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa
which in turn are supported by local organizations like the Rockefeller and
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundations.

See http://www.agra-alliance.org/work/soils.html

Tom