[Terrapreta] 2 Terrapreta moderator request(s) waiting

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:37:21 CST 2008

Many people on the Internet pay per unit of information downloaded
rather than hit them with huge attachments which may or may not be relevant
give alink to them or ask tom to file them in the "library' and link to them
so those interested can look at them
The list server aautomatically blocks big attachments.
Sometimes it gives me a chance to explain. With two posts today there won't
be much explanation sorry.

ALSO
Please cut down on repetitive posting  and reposting of messages. I am sure
we are loosing some of our members from developing countries because of the
unnecessarily long posts which they have to pay for.
Thanks
Michael Bailes.

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf