[Terrapreta] Making Charcoal in a Drum

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:38:52 CST 2008

While this is great for soil fertility and water saving and fertiliser
saving etc It still does not save the planet.
I think you really need pyrolysis produced char to sequester CO2.
This is the way to slow global warming.

The question is
How much can soil (s) and crops take.

These are some of the research issues at the moment.
MA

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf