[Terrapreta] biochar and no-till

Etelvino Henrique Novotny etelvino.novotny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:06:52 CDT 2008

Dear Lou, I didn't make a revision on the subject or some experiment,
but I suggest the application of the fine grounded charcoal together
with some cultural practice, for example seedling or fertilizer. May
be the concomitant application of charcoal with fertilizer (no-till
system) could add the beneficial effect of decrease nutrient lost,
mainly N...

All the best, Etelvino.

--
Etelvino Henrique Novotny