[Terrapreta] no instantaneousness = no overnight

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Mon Jun 2 12:22:46 CDT 2008

Dear Francoise

francoise precy wrote:
> Hi Kevin
>
> "the 290% improvement in the first year results reported by Drs Steiner, Lehman, and Day were as a result of fertilizers added with the char, and not the char itself."
> I'm disappointed to have been fed untruths. It REALLY does not help.

Could you please clarify who you feel is feeding you untruths?

Regrettably, I don't have their Papers at hand, for you to see for
yourself. BTW... I don't know if the number is actually 290%... I am
accepting what was posted. However, I do recall reading the Paper, and I
was disappointed in the first year results for char alone.

> http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000002ukm/direct/01/

I checked this reference and it is for an Indiana Jones Movie. :-)

Best wishes,

Kevin