[Terrapreta] expansion

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Mon Jun 2 21:26:26 CDT 2008

Sean:

PLS send some GW to PNW; We are having a cold, damp Spring (as usual).

Mark

Hi 'terrapreta' list,

Read this article!  This is scary shit boys and girls.  If atmospheric CO2
concentrations rise to 1000 ppm, then the annual global temperature average
will increase by ... 5.35 * ln(1000/387) = 5.08 degrees F (or 9.14 degrees
C).  Most living species of plants, animals, insects, and microorganisms on
land, in the sky, and in the water will become extinct (> 95%) when this
happens.   This includes humans, unless we learn to eat hot dirt and sand to
survive.