[Terrapreta] tipping point

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:49:29 CDT 2008

But Greg, the answer is truly simple. I am not posting here in order to
convince you of anything, nor am I pushing on you. Indeed, I have you in
mind when making a post only when I use your name (as above). For the most
part, I post for others.

I know that you are skeptical of AGW. Fine. I have no problem with that.
Viva diversity! I welcome your presence and your opinions. And when they are
not interesting to me I simply don't read them.

If I don't want certain things pushed down my throat, I simply close my
mouth about them.

lou

--
http://lougold.blogspot.com