[Terrapreta] Sean

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Thu Jun 5 00:34:24 CDT 2008

Really! Is this a substitute for a spirited debate based on accepted facts
or well-formed hypotheses?

It's a joy to hear of real experiences and learning and a drag and
embarrassment to have to have to witness this ad hominem approach to ego
gratification.

Tone-down the rhetoric! If that's impossible, challenge each other to a
duel! Anything is preferable than this--so reminiscent of dogs running
around in a circle, sniffing each other's asses, attempting to determine who
is the Alpha Male.

Mark