[Terrapreta] History on the climate aspects of the terrapreta list

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:38:15 CDT 2008

Oh boy. What a Red Herring. We cannot possibly even consider the possibility
of getting anywhere without government involvement. Nothing happens nowadays
without it -- a certification, a licensing, a subsidy, a research program, a
labeling, a tax or a tax credit, and on and on -- nothing has no government
involvement. The questions -- and they are VERY important questions -- are
how should governments be involved. I keep mentioning that the dominant
forms of agriculture of the industrial world are subsidized at the level of
nearly one billion USD each day. Guiding or changing or stopping this
incredible inertia of energy flow will take government action. How else?