[Terrapreta] History on the climate aspects of the terrapretalist

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Thu Jun 5 15:27:23 CDT 2008

            Ron!

I am becoming a little more skeptical about global warming from CO2 Ron over
the years. My roses are blooming two weeks later this year after all.

Both the believers and the skeptics are telling me the PDO will likely
overwhelm the CO2 effect.

I feel some of the oratory on CO2 induced warming is so far over the top
that it will - already is - interfering with serious consideration of the
issue from the boy who cried wolf syndrome.

Duane