[Terrapreta] Dumping Char in a hole

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Thu Jun 5 18:22:55 CDT 2008

I would agree with Kurt on this one. Another point being if one stores
pure charcoal in a hole what is going to stop people from digging it up
and using it as fuel. If the charcoal was mixed in the soil it would be
more difficult to the harvest the charcoal as fuel.

I also think charcoal makes a great fuel if made for fuel.

Jeff

--
Jeff Davis

Some where 20 miles south of Lake Erie, USA