[Terrapreta] char & vascular systems

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sat Jun 7 16:07:03 CDT 2008

Good catch Roy. Mark can you tell me what MSW is? and Also can you
give me some references about sites of biological activity in
charcoal? I tend to dwell on Ogawa's work which just makes sense to me.

So far as algae and vascular systems these plants do not have  have
these specialized cellular structures for conduction of liquid. They
are however cellular organisms  and have structures of varying from
single cell to very large complex plants as long as 100 feet.

Rich