[Terrapreta] Frenzy - wordsmithing, humour, no TP value

Robert Klein arclein at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 14:24:34 CDT 2008

Hi All

I remain very conscious of the fact that our science knowledge on char products is still very circumscribed and we are fighting a continual battle to not throw the bay out with the wash water.

Pure carbon in a fine enough form to be breathed may actually have little dilatory effect except to grab a few molecules.  The problem is that there are a lot of real nasties happening at the same time.  It would be nice to know and to develop protocols for various temperature ranges with a applicable scientific protocol that ferrets out the secondary issues.

We know for sure that the system works for what may be mid temperature charring.  That is why reconstructing the original methods is so important.  We retain access to a two thousand year field test that is unequivocal

regards

arclein.