[Terrapreta] Frenzy - wordsmithing, humour, no TP value

folke Günther folkeg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:37:55 CDT 2008

It is the same in Sweden, the EPA:s are starting to talk of 'certfied'
sludge, meaning that it follows their (own) standards of content, However,
there are some severe problems inherent in this:

1.	Normally, only some (chosen) heavy metals are analysed. The spectrum
of organic toxins following the sludge is not. Moreover, the wast water is
transported in pipes that also leaks metals, which in a small community
often is overlooked.
2.	The metal emission standards are based on acute toxicity, not on the
effects of a buildup over a long time. So, a tiny amount applied once means
perhaps nothing, but after fifty years or less, it may reach levels that
affects the edibility of the crops.
3.	The use of a centralised waste water system ulimatey lead to a HEAP
trap. Attaching  a ppt to explain the term.

YS
FG

See http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/guntherheap0408#attachments