[Terrapreta] Krasil'nikov, Soil & Health Agriculture Library

Laurens Rademakers lrademakers at biopact.com
Mon Jun 16 12:10:57 CDT 2008

Hi Marc,
Lorenzo here from the Terra Preta mailing list. Thank you for your
contribution and welcome to the list.
Your point about a lack of scientific research and too much advocacy on the
list, is valid. But don't you think that in order to receive funding for
research, you need to advocate the concept first and get it out there?

If we just keep doing our own, unscientific little experiments in our
backyards, nobody will take TP seriously.  That's why I think advocacy and
lobbying are quite important. They offer the key to receiving money for real
research.

Best,
Lorenzo