[Terrapreta] First Hello & General Background

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 14:12:20 CDT 2008

You will have to pass this post on to biochar-ontario at googlegroups.com as I'm not a member.

Many people already add dry molasses to soils that have a sluggish microorganism population - in fact this was one of my first exploratory steps into the area of organic plant production - 5 yrs ago a 50 lb bag of dry molasses ( animal feed additive ) set me back all of $6 from the local Seed and Feed store.

Greg H.