[Terrapreta] What is TP?

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Jun 22 22:05:52 CDT 2008

I stopped at "bio preta" There's no need to start creating new terms and
brands. The basic substance is aptly termed biochar. There are and will be
many variations including the EPRIDA ECOSS, etc.

Of course the more we know about the chars, soils and plants the more useful
the information is.   There are many places to put the information:

Terra preta website: http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org

Philip Small has been developing a good FAQ http://biochar.pbwiki.com

There is the Terracarbona site http://terracarbona.com/

We are all just learning but let's accumulate information as we go.

Tom