[Terrapreta] can you please remove me

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:15:15 CDT 2008

Yes that is the reality of real-time lists. You also get loads of argument
and sometimes 'agro'.
(The moderators try to keep this to the minimum).

But, all in all, I think it is worthwhile if you can sort thought the dross
for the nuggets of pure gold.
Otherwise you might find more static forum like this
http://hypography.com/forums/terra-preta.html
More to your taste.

I hope we don't blunt your enthusiasm for Terra prta
Warmest  wishes
Michael

--
Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;