[Terrapreta] CO2 in the Oceans

gordon eliott gordoneliott0 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:14:31 CDT 2008

dear joe ferguson,
troll is not droll.
if you do want to make ad hominem attacks on clearly well informed and
subtle gentlemen like marc de piolenc and kevin chrisholm then you are going
to be expected to put up or shut up.
 show us all how CO2 rise precedes temp rise
explain this global warming theory if absorption spectra for CO2 are clearly
saturated.
best wishes
gordon eliott