[Terrapreta] list of benign effect

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Thu Jun 26 15:38:29 CDT 2008

Dear Folke

Ron Larsen posted about 10 peripheral benefits that could result from the use of char in soil. Regrettably, I had a computer crash, and lost all my incoming mail during that period. If you find it, could you please send me a copy?

I think Ron's Posting was a follow-up to mine titled:
Re: [Terrapreta] Strong warning against "simple" charcoal kilns
Date:4/29/2008 11:14 AM

Thanks!

Kevin