[Terrapreta] two recent articles on TP

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:39:52 CST 2008

It would be a lot easier if everyone ate delicious Kangaroo like Australians.

 "The Kangaroo can jump incredible,
He has to jump because he is edible,
I could not eat a kangaroo,
But many fine Australians do,
Those with cookbooks as well as boomerangs,
Prefer him in tasty kangaroomeringues."
-Ogden Nash

I had a NZ Primary Industries representative at the IAI confrence last
year insist that burping was more important (GHG wise) than farting.
he said it was resposnsible for 40% of NZs total emmisions.
.
Also Tim Flannery, at the same conference, said methane levels have
been going DOWN for the last eight years. No one seems to know why.
Michael