[Terrapreta] Fwd: torrefied wood or charcoal?

Gerald Van Koeverden vnkvrdn at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 1 23:14:45 CST 2008

You're probably right.

But it's strange that they have changed their briquettes to behave
like torrefied wood, unless they see it as the future of barbequing.
Afterall, if a producer can get 50% more energy out of one's
feedstock by changing over to torrefaction, then it would be a smart
move to get customers used to it using it.

Gerrit