[Terrapreta] methane, cowfarts and charcoal in the feedlot

geoff moxham teraniageoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:45:01 CST 2008

I'd call that a BINGO!
Thanks so much for those links.
I will forward them to the local biodynamic dairy, being closest to
biological farmers, they may be good farms to study. However they are
already very high quality producers.

 Char in feed  would work best with milkers that come to one feed
location a couple of times a day, then go out and do that hard
spreading work. I wonder if this was a part of the terrapreta-amazonia
process?

How many win win win win situatuations did we need as a culture to see
a good thing when it was under our noses? (or our cow's noses) I think
it's too late to catch the current collapse slide, that will probably
take high-intensity feedlots with it, but after the dust settles char
in feed may be a part of dairying.
Geoff TDH