[Terrapreta] methane, cowfarts and charcoal in the feedlot

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:50:02 CST 2008

On 03/03/2008, geoff moxham <teraniageoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd call that a BINGO!
>
> How many win win win win situatuations did we need as a culture to see
> a good thing when it was under our noses? (or our cow's noses) I think
> it's too late to catch the current collapse slide, that will probably
> take high-intensity feedlots with it, but after the dust settles char
> in feed may be a part of dairying.
> Geoff TDH

Yes
How many do we need???
It is depressing me a bit at the moment with people with fly-by-night tree
planting schemes and switching off city lights for an hour
.What is it about charcoal and basic TP that is hard to understand?

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf