[Terrapreta] & Greenhouse Gas from the non-Indian pensioner

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sun Mar 2 21:03:24 CST 2008

Hi Michael,

Yes, this is a very interesting article.  You may want to site it.  It has a great bibliography at the end.  When you download the file it is viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader.  You will want to File/Save a Copy to a local directory on your machine.  It was probably saved in the temporary internet files when it downloaded it for you to read (but you may no longer be able to find it there).