[Terrapreta] imagine this

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Mar 3 19:49:10 CST 2008

For current prices see Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX)
http://www.chicagoclimatex.com/

and Point Carbon  <http://www.pointcarbon.com/> http://www.pointcarbon.com/

See an interview with Richard Sandor, Chairman and CEO of CCX in < Big Foot
> by Michael Spector, New Yorker, February 25, 2008

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/02/25/080225fa_fact_specter?currentP
age=1

Tom