[Terrapreta] imagine this

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 01:57:49 CST 2008

Yes, good. I imagine that standards will evolve organically as you say
because the community of participants have a stake in fair practices. They
will pressure for public standards or create an association early on. The
process is a co-evolution of many ingredients. As in most public or private
level exchanges it will work most of the time and also have phases of fraud
and delusion.

--
http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/