[Terrapreta] Char sorption of water.

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 21:38:23 CST 2008

Is it warmer or does it just feel that way?    What data do you have of actual temperature measurements?

Is it because a chemical reaction has taken place, or has some of the latent heat left your hand ( while you were shaking it )?    If it was a chemical reaction, then there should be some measurement of the process.

Do we use distilled water, or is it something in your home water supply that causes it?

I'm not trying to cause an argument, I'm just trying to show that the science behind your description is sorely lacking in any information that may make it work for you and not for others.

Greg H.