[Terrapreta] What is so bad about global warming?

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:07:18 CDT 2008

Jim,

The reason for talking about it in admittedly visionary earth-saving terms
to to (hopefully) stimulate a massive investment in the crash program of R&D
needed to answer the very sensible and appriate questions that you pose. We
are dealing with a situation of "promise makes perfect."

hugs,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/