[Terrapreta] subsidies

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:46:50 CDT 2008

Yep. Our world is simply changing too fast to get stuck in any familiar
ideologies. The Chinese ideogram for the word "crisis" combines the images
of "danger" and "opportunity." I think it's like that. It could be quite a
ride.

--
http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/