[Terrapreta] Fwd: Net Present Value and Net Future Value of TP Benefits

Larry Williams lwilliams at nas.com
Mon Mar 24 01:55:06 CDT 2008

To all-------When I decided to include Susan Toch on an e-mail
posting to this list I expected that she would get a few posting and
that would give her a sample of this list's discussions. This thread
has been carried far beyond my expectations and her need to know. She
works on water issues and has a mailbox loaded with postings. I
consider water an essential element of the Terra Preta process.

She has requested that her name be remove. It would be appreciated
that her e-mail address is not included in future postings. Thank
you-------Larry

Begin forwarded message: