[Terrapreta] Net Present Value and Net Future Value of TPBenefits

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Mon Mar 24 11:00:01 CDT 2008

YES ==== There are very clear lead industrial standards and technical norms
in the EU/NORTH AMERICAN legislation about the set up of a sustainable
carbonization system, which leads to Authority permit (usually from more
than ten different Authorities)  for carbon production at a specified site.
TP programme can only be expanded internationally and public accepted, when
the TP char production and applications meets also the modern and highest
norms and standards (such as in the EU/USA/Canada), so legal + permit
acceptance for both the char production and applications are clear.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
TERRA HUMANA Clean Tech Ltd. (ISO 9001/ISO 14001)
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY:   http://www.vertustechnologies.com
http://www.nvirocleantech.com