[Terrapreta] terra preta in India

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Thu Mar 27 20:22:50 CDT 2008

Very nice find Gerald

This system 'Raab' appears to be an insitu system for biochar creation
that assures complete incorporation into soil use thereby eliminating
competition for use as cash crop or fuel. I would like to learn more
about this system. " Layers of dry, half-dry and fresh woody and leafy
biomass"

This is the kind of system I am hoping to learn about this summer at
4CN.

I have emailed the author and invited to participate in our discussion.

Rich